À la recherche de falcon 4.0 (1998) missions, ou TE

Salle dédiée à la version BMS de Falcon 4

Topic author
D'ace
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

À la recherche de falcon 4.0 (1998) missions, ou TE

Message par D'ace »

Salut! Mon français n'est pas si bon comme il etáis il fait 10 ans, je prefer m'exprimer en anglais. Mais je promete ameliorer, et repondre a tous en français... merci de votre confiance!!!

I am looking for missions (tactical engagements) made by users for the original FALCOn 4.0 by Microprose, patched with us1.08. I know (and usally fly) all other versions of Falcon, but i am yet "in love" with this software since almost 20 years.

I found a few sites, american most of all, with some missions for donwload. I have some missions collected by myself along this years. If some user have TEs from different sites or even made by himself , I would be very grateful if he doesn't mind contacting me or writting on this thread.

Of course i offer my collection to everyone, being aware of the high level of perfomance of BMS and other improves, i know some pilots still enjoy flying the old Falcon. TEs made for this are, in my opinon, almost museum pieces with high value.

Thanks to all

spooky400
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Re: À la recherche de falcon 4.0 (1998) missions, ou TE

Message par spooky400 »

Hi :)

I am not sure if you will find any TE's for Falcon 4.0 with patch 1.08. But have you tried in the mission library of the Checksix website ? i know there used to be some missions available.

I hope for you that you can find something that makes you happy.

Fly safe and happy landings.

Cheers

Spooky.

Topic author
D'ace
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par D'ace »

Hi Spooky, thanks for your answer, about check-six missions i have them all and they are fantastiques, but most of them are for patched falcon (early versions of bms), so they are not valid for old falcon. I keep on trying...

thanks again!

Scrat
Pilote d'essais
Pilote d'essais

Message par Scrat »

Hello D'Ace !
I can understand your joy of flying on an abadonware like the original Falcon 4 but you will have great difficulties to find TE made for Falcon 4 1.08 US.
The actual Falcon-BMS is at light-years from the original Falcon that was plagued by bugs, so plagued that it was virtually unflyable !
The only advice I can give you is to give up and keep on going with BMS. There are so many things to learn with it that it would be a pity to stay with the outdated sim.
My 2 cents.

l3crusader
Jeune Pilote
Jeune Pilote

Message par l3crusader »

Scrat a écrit :Hello D'Ace !
I can understand your joy of flying on an abadonware like the original Falcon 4 but you will have great difficulties to find TE made for Falcon 4 1.08 US.
The actual Falcon-BMS is at light-years from the original Falcon that was plagued by bugs, so plagued that it was virtually unflyable !
The only advice I can give you is to give up and keep on going with BMS. There are so many things to learn with it that it would be a pity to stay with the outdated sim.
My 2 cents.
+1.
Image Image
Répondre

Revenir à « Falcon 4.0 BMS »