Nouveau FM/DM....

Une valeur sure de la simulation warbird, incontournable !

Topic author
RAF_Dumoulin
Apprenti-Mécano
Apprenti-Mécano

Nouveau FM/DM....

Message par RAF_Dumoulin »

Hello,

Je quote Knegel....

Introducing EAWrp2.6 V09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
Télécharger

http://www.raf-roy.com/share/knegel/EAW ... .6V09+.exe

Changings:
The loadout got adjusted to provide rockets while online gaming.
The P40N got rockets, same like the HurriIIC.
V09+ include two different rp2.6 folders.
F 1(EAWrp2.6): The included planes provide a improved gun convergece. Unfortunately the gunpositions now dont fit anymore to the skins. Since this also count for the empty gunshells(which fall down under the wings), i did dissable all of them(this will safe comuting power).
F EAWrp2.6S(S = "Screenshot"): The included planes have the guns placed fitting to the skins and the empty shells (smoke) are enabled.
The Do335 got introduced.
The 109G14 got introduced.
The I-153 got bugfixed.
The Spit´s got a more easy stall/spin behaviour.
The flyable german Bombers got placed into the 262a slot(they was mainly in the 110G slot and are still there, if needed). Since the 262 is a seldom used plane, specialy in combination with the german bombers, this imho fit better. Though, none of the flyable bombers use the 262a skinslot!!
I also did place different 109´s and 190A´s in the 262a slot. The 109´s use the related 109 skinslot and the 190A´s use the 190A skinslot.
So you can fly a 109E4 in the 109E4 slot, while the 2nd squad use the same skin but have the 109E3 performence. You also can fly a 109G6 with gunpods, while the 2nd plane is a 109G without gunspods, both plane use the same skin.
This is specialy interesting for onlinegaming, since the 262 is a rarely used plane, its nice to have three different 190´s available(190A4, 190A8 and 190D9 maybe), or 4 different 109´s(109E4, 109F4, 109G2 and 109G6) and this without to waste resources for another skin.
Many thanks to Brian "BPNZ" Purcel for the great cooperation again and to the peoples who helped to find bugs and who criticized our work.
Installation:
1. Reset OAW and close it.
2. Delete or rename the old F 1(EAWrp2.6) folder
3. Browse for the OAWunified folder (or where ever you wanna install it)
4. Click to "install".
All needed subfolders are included.
Onliners who wanna use Autoscripts to get a game going: DONT RENAME THE NEW "F 1(EAWrp2.6)" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greettings,

Knegel

Military regards.Image
POUR EAW...UNE SEULE PAGE:
EAW Tally Ho

WIKI (Encyclopédie EAW)
My homepage

“The first rule of all air combat is to see the opponent first.”
Adolf Galland

“If you try this with a modern jet fighter it’s too late, you’re already dead.”
Dumoulin

djibas
Nouvelle Recrue
Nouvelle Recrue

Message par djibas »

Hello,

Merci de l'info. Je vais le télécharger. et merci à Knegel.

Salutations et bon we.
Verrouillé

Revenir à « (EAW) European Air War »