autre site qui fait des carte usb similaire à leo et aussi des cartes spécial qui son dedié au jeu arcade.
ainsi que ce site remplis d'astuce et de bidouille
ils font aussi des carte Output & Lighting
The LED-Wiz™ is a fully featured LED lighting and output logic controller capable of delivering up to 500ma per output at 5v DC. Programming tools are available for integration into your custom projects.
Resident control, animation and keyboard LED emulation software is currently in public beta and available for download.
* USB port communication and power.
* Up to 16 LED-Wiz boards per system.
* 32 uniquely controllable outputs and up to about 500 Hi-Output LEDs per board (15+ per output, external power source required for this type of operation)
* 48 levels of PWM intensity. Using RGB LEDs (common anode), theoretically 110,592 colors are possible.
* Each individual output can be set to one of the following hardware modes. These modes are set by the computer, and after that the hardware handles them by itself.
o Sawtooth (gradual up and gradual down)
o SquareWave (blink)
o SawDown (full on, gradual down)
o SawUp (gradual up, full on)
* Hardware pulse rates are controlled by a 7-level global speed setting.
Starting at: $1.29
RGB-Drive™ Pushbutton Lighting module
Another GroovyGameGear innovation!
The RGB-Drive™ pushbutton lighting module simplifies the bottom mounting and wiring of an RGB LED.
Plugs right into the Electric ICE™ pushbuttons to enable color changing and lighting effects. Can also be used with most standard translucent pushbuttons with centered 5mm hole and most 5mm LEDs.
Does not interfere with normal pushbutton operation when properly installed.
LED Versions include a ULTRA-Bright RGB LED with specifications specially selected to maximize performance for "bottom-up" pushbutton lighting.
rampe de LED (cold light) aussi puissant qu'un neon mais à12 V sans chaleur.
This one was born out of pure frustration. The original marquee light sockets and wiring in my cabinet were shot, so I needed a replacement. Just as well, as the tubes weren't inexpensive nor especially easy to find. That cheap fluorescent fixture at the home store seemed like a great idea at the time. Sure it was pain to install; bulky plastic case, fat 110v cord and plug needed to be fed around components in the cabinet and a vacant spot on the power strip was required. But the work was done and everything was fine....until a few months later when the thing just died. I don't know why, maybe because I leave it on all of the time or maybe due to the heat that builds up in that small area, but nonetheless, it no longer worked. So I bought another and went through the same tiresome steps of installing it. Just a few short months later, the tube blew. Figuring this was the weak link, I considered buying a quality tube. It would cost only a dollar less than a new fixture with a tube included. But I bought it anyway, hoping for the best...3 months later the second fixture started blinking like it had gone mad and wouldn't stop until I finally pulled the plug. Months passed. I could no longer endure the dead stare of the dark marquee....something needed to be done.
Enter the NovaMatrix™ LED Marquee Light.
* Incredibly Bright - Each unit includes 16 intensely high output, wide-angle, "cool white" LEDs.
* Low Voltage - 12v operation means that the marquee light may be connected directly to your PC power supply for simple "auto-on" operation .
* Long Life - LEDs are rated at up to 100,000 hours of "on" time. That's up to 10 years longer than conventional lighting!
* Low Operating Costs - Reduce your carbon footprint by 1/1500 and stave off the end of the world by several milliseconds for every fluorescent you replace!*
* Small and Lightweight - 11.5" x .5" Can be mounted just about anywhere and on almost any surface. Optimal distance from marquee is 6" to 14".
* Includes a 6" power cable with connector for attaching to unit, screws and plastic standoffs.
win7 Core duo E8500 OC à 4ghz + 2 carte graphique ati vaporX 5750 1024mo en crossfire un disque 500go + 2hd 80go rai0 : ) Hotas cougar - palonier CHpro gameport modifié en usb avec un carte leonard. 2Mdf TH. G15 et G13. Track IR4pro. 3 ecran 8"
Falcon Freefalcon 5.55