Des modèles de vol pour le Spitfire et le Me 109

BOB depuis que le source est devenu public revient en force !

Topic author
pelican72

Des modèles de vol pour le Spitfire et le Me 109

Message par pelican72 »

Salut tout le monde :cowboy:

Si j'ai bien compris, voici de nouveaux modèles pour le spitfire et le Me 109, par Buddy et l'équipe de Shockwave. Le thread en question :

http://shockwaveproductions.com/forum/v ... php?t=8561

Les liens :

http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/bob ... -29-07.rar

http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/bob ... -29-07.rar

Voilou voilou:king: Bon vols et gare aux 109!!!!!

Pélican 72
"Fermez, démontez, roulez."

oli
Chef de patrouille
Chef de patrouille

Message par oli »

Merci Peli !

Après lecture, le package A est pour les pilotes intermédiaires, le package B pour les pilotes chevronnés. Donc le B serait le plus proche des comportements réels (si l'on peut dire).

Les modèles de vol modifiés concernent : Bf-109, Spit, Hurri, Stuka, Bf-110.

Voici, en anglais, les détails des modifs :sweatdrop :

Detailed comments on the five FMs follow:

Bf109 - the Package A FM retains aileron trim, and the roll due to prop torque can be trimmed out easily for most flight conditions. The more realistic Package B FM comes into trim in the roll sense at approximately 400 kph and 50% power (as read from the info line, press "I" if needed), at 4000 m, with minor variations depending on prop pitch / rpm. Below 400 kph it will want to roll left at power settings greater than 50%; the slower your airspeed, the stronger the rolling moment. Above 400 kph, depending upon your airspeed, you can carry more than 50% power and remain in trim, roll-wise. With less than 50% power, at speeds greater than 400 kph, you will slowly roll right. Note: you may have heard about a "fix" for the 109's stiff undercarriage - this proved unacceptable in Beta Test and is not included in these FMs.

Spitfire - the Package B FM comes into trim in the roll sense at approximately 250 mph, 50% power and 5,000 feet. Again, you will see minor differences at other altitudes. In addition to the yaw stability and prop torque changes, response to elevator inputs has been strengthened slightly, to enhance entry into accelerated stalls.

Hurricane - the Package B FM comes into trim in the roll sense at approximately 225 mph, 50% power and 5,000 feet.

Ju87 - the relatively low speeds and high power settings typically seen in operating this model accentuate the propeller torque reaction; resisting the roll due to prop torque can be hard work. This is particularly noticeable when you join a Stuka bombing mission already airborne - with a bomb load, the current Stuka FM already needs gobs of up elevator trim; adding the requirement to counter a heavy prop torque effect makes things even worse. To alleviate this, I've softened the prop torque effect by deviating slightly from the basic yaw stability improvement recipe used on the other FMs. This is not an issue from the stability perspective, as the Stuka responds so slowly in yaw that any unwanted motion can be caught and corrected easily with rudder. Pitch trim has been adjusted as well, so that the bomb-laden Ju87 is more or less in trim at the airspeeds typically seen when you spawn into a mission already airborne, provided you are not at full throttle. The range of rudder trim available has been increased slightly, to assist in managing the propeller torque effect. Note: Package A and Package B Ju87 FMs are the same - installing fixed torque compensation for the Stuka in the cruise condition caused serious handling issues at 540 kph and low power settings while dive bombing. The reduced prop torque effect is easily dealt with in cruise.

Bf110 - further to the yaw stability and propeller torque changes, the yaw and roll moments of inertia of this model have been adjusted, to bring the ratios of MOI yaw / MOI pitch and MOI roll / MOI pitch more closely into line with the ratios which fall out from MOI predictions using the Roskam methodology. MOI pitch remains unchanged from the stock value. These MOI changes aren't particularly noticeable when you fly the Bf110, but I believe the AI now flies the aircraft somewhat more cleanly (less wallowing). Aileron effectiveness has been increased slightly, given the large increase to the MOI in roll. The Package A and Package B FMs again are identical; torque reaction in this aircraft is light, and cockpit-adjustable aileron trim is provided.

:cowboy:
Antec Nine Hundred II - Asus P6X58D-E / Intel X58 - Intel Core I7 950 3 GHz - 6 Go DDR3 1600 MHz Corsair - Windows Seven Professional 64 bits - NVidia Geforce 480 GTX 1,5 Go
Verrouillé

Revenir à « (BOB) Battle Of Britain »