MISE À JOUR VERS 1.20 – 2 JUILLET 2018
1.20 est une mise à jour de 1.10 qu’on peut appliquer directement à partir d’un lien dédié si on a déjà 1.10. On peut également télécharger l’intégralité du nouveau « théâtre » si on ne l’a pas.
Les liens sont à la fin du post, dans la partie anglaise.
Les campagnes de 1.10 sont compatibles avec 1.20.
Vos campagnes et sauvegardes habituelles de Lorik’s Balkans 1.xx seront dans le théâtre habituel, Lorik’s Balkans 1.20 en l’occurrence. Les campagnes additionnelles sont contenues dans le théâtre « Lorik’s Balkans 1.20 Baba Yaga ». La base de données est la même pour les deux.
Baba Yaga is décrite ici:
L'autre façon de gagner des BLUFOR n'est pas mentionnée là, c'est la capture de Belgrade.
Lorik’s Balkans 1 :
Devant votre trop bel accueil du Mission Pack, je me suis dit (et un auteur des Balkans m'a surtout donné la permission :P) que j'allais diffuser une version à destination large de 3 nouvelles campagnes que je me suis amusé à mettre en place, pour le plaisir d'explorer cette partie mais aussi créer des situations qu'on rencontre moins souvent sur les campagnes traditionnelles. L'idée est également de conforter des appareils et des blocks de F16 dans certains rôles en imposant des limitations, ce qui devrait donner à chaque escadron une importance propre, y compris pour le joueur solo qui respecte la disposition de base (Cf. le changes log plus bas).
Il faut avoir les Balkans installés mais ça se met en place comme un tout nouveau théâtre, donc pas de modification du théâtre Balkans original.
J’ai également ajouté une campagne déclinée en trois niveaux de difficultés, qui s’active en chargeant un autre théâtre portant le nom de « Lorik’s Balkans 1.xx Baba Yaga » dans la liste des théâtres.
Je vous mets tout le contenu anglais que j'ai laissé sur les forums.
Greetings everyone, thanks to all who participated in refining this mod.
It is compatible with BMS 4.33 U5.
This is version 1.20, 2nd of July 2018
You'll find the link at the end of the post for the whole download, and a small update from 1.10 if you have it.
It requires the Balkans theater to work.
If you already have Lorik's Balkans 1.10, you can transfer your save to 1.20 in the Campaign folder. 1.20 is a small download that will update the database and add another campaign folder, that will be enabled as a separate theatre in game, called “Lorik’s Balkans 1.20 Baba Yaga”. The usual campaign folder is enabled in the theatre simply named “Lorik’s Balkans 1.20”.
Baba Yaga is described here:
Enjoy and keep feeding me back!
Here are the ReadMe and the ChangeLog for 1.20
Welcome to this Campaigns Mod. It requires the Balkans theater to work.
You can update 1.10 to 1.20 with a relatively small download.
If you already have Lorik's Balkans 1.10, you can use the update link by just pasting in your /Data folder. You can use your former saves in it, in its “Campaign” folder.
What you used to know as "Lorik's Balkans 1.10" keeps the same content now named "Lorik's Balkans 1.20 Standard", but 1.20 adds another theater with the same folder, called "Lorik's Balkans 1.20 Baba Yaga", containing other campaigns that use the same database as 1.20 Standard. These new campaigns are enabled by using the new "Baba Yaga" theater in the list.
*** If you already have 1.10: first, in your Data folder, rename "Add-On BalkansLorik1.10" into "Add-On BalkansLorik1.20"
Then add the...
(you can remove the 1.10 line)
... to your data\Terrdata\theaterdefinition\theater.lst file
and unzip the downloaded folder on Data\
*** If you don't have 1.10:
... to your data\Terrdata\theaterdefinition\theater.lst file
and unzip this folder on Data\
***The modified campaigns are:
BABA YAGA Campaigns:
They are three versions of the same campaign:
- Bony Legs (easy)
- Cauldron (medium)
- Iron Teeth (hard)
This campaign is a large scale conflict in the Balkans, opposing NATO, Slovenia and Bosnia to FRY and Croatia.
Albania, Greece and Hungary's involvement depends on your campaign choice and course of events...
Check the PDF file provided in your add-on folder to know more about it; here it is online:
Standard (unchanged since 1.10)
Number 1 : "Corridors of Death"
Bosnian rebels entranched in the mountains. From the sky, prepare regular forces ground assault scheduled on day 2 evening to control Sarajevo and Zenica.
Red Win: Nothing
Blue Win: Control Sarajevo and Zenica.
Campaign ends: 5 days
The rebels will gain terrain quickly. Prove that an air force can coordinate to stop their progression until reinforcements arrive.
The insurgents will have more radar SAMs during the campaign as they grab their hands on them and have them working.
Designed to reach an asymetrical engagement quickly. Could be adequate for FAC(A), JTAC simulation, buddy lasing.
FRY is friendly to NATO!
Number 2: "Gate Unlocked"
Federal Republic of Yugoslavia challenges the West by capturing Trieste and its harbor. NATO defends the borders until they can strike back, and undermine FRY from Southern Italy.
Red Win: Control Lavis City
Blue Win: Take Trieste back and control Ljubljana City
Campaign ends: 7 days
FRY has a significant advantage. Blue forces are expecting armored brigades from the West to reverse the course of the battle.
Several squadrons in Southern Italy are set on manual fragging and are able/specialized for Deep Strike missions from low altitude penetration. They have ELINT, AWACS, tankers and M2000C as support.
No anti-radiation missiles are available in them. But there WILL be SA-10... and terrain to hide.
The Eastern part of FRY is vulnerable to this kind of strike, especially during the first day. There are few ManPads, bad AA coverage, and a great deal of targets.
Number 3: "King of the hill"
September 2000 - Serbia was stopped and repeled; no other way to peace than removing the current governement. Capture Beograd and Sabac.
Red Win: Control Bijelo Polje City
Blue Win: Control Sabac City and Beograd
Campaign ends: 5 days
Serbia has heavy AAA defenses in its urbanized area, and the SAM are modern and active, as well as their last squadrons. Be careful and don't go too fast.
In all these campaigns, the committed carrier are:
- USS Roosevelt
TACAN 011X (100 miles)
- USS Enterprise
TACAN 016X (100 miles)
Enemy Naval Groups can be serious threats. Check the PDF in your Add-On folder.
Nuno Santos (Clouds Pack!)
and the unmentioned BMS team members and the whole community, obviously!
- This version is now divided into two theaters: 1.20 (or 1.20 Standard Campaigns) and 1.20 Baba Yaga Campaigns
- Baba Yaga is one campaign divided into three different difficulty levels:
Bony Legs = Easy
Cauldron = Medium
Iron Teeth = Hard
Check the PDF in the Add-On folder.
- The database is the same for Standard and Baba Yaga
- Enemy Naval Groups can be serious threats. Check the PDF file in your Add-On folder.
- Mirage 2000 D loadout changed for more permissive payload, inspired by actual attempt to load 4 GBU-12 (or 3 + pod). Buddy lasing could become very useful to preserve a hardpoint for a GBU-12. However guided weapons can't be loaded on ext 2000 lbs bags anymore (realistically).
- Altitudes for AI munitions deployment:
Air-to-Ground Missiles set to be fired from 16k ft
HARMs from 30k ft
GBU from 20k ft
Dumb high-drag 500 ft
Cluster 500 ft
Dumb low-drag 10k ft
Camera Alt 17k ft
IAM 25k ft
- BalkansLorik.tdf corrected: now refers to BalkansLorik1.10 ckptart, not Balkans one.
- Reference AI altitude for bombing: modified for F16 blk 30,42,50; F18C and D; Mirage 2000C, D and -5; Tornado IDS UK; Harrier AV-8B+. Be advised Maverick's altitude fire should be 1000 ft!
- Low Alt dedicated squadrons'AI will attempt to follow lower (Tornado IDS, Mirage 2000D, F16 blk 30)
- Harrier AV-8B+ is now modded according to Kaos' (luke777) standards, closer to reality, in particular with centerline TGP and more weapons on rack
- F/A18D has more weapons choice (GBU-38 ) than C.
- Maverick availability increased for F16 blk 30, 42, 50, 52 on hardpoints 2 and 8 (2 missiles instead of 1)
- Squadrons renamed to be found more easily (First F16 Block 42 squadron will be 421th...)
- Corridors of Death: fix for NATO side's units to be seen by NATO player (quickfix in 1.00 already)
- Gate Unlocked: richer campaign environnement (squadrons, battalions...) including more resources on the USS Roosevelt.
- Topgun cameras modified for F16 block 30 to fit more with formation flying (Alt-0)
- Weapons availability in squadrons refined (to increase block specializations)
- Campaign triggers refined
- Corridors of Death: starting conditions refined
- Corridors of Death: all Croatian units made NATO for NATO player to monitor and control
- King of the Hill: F16-CM42 moved from Dolac to Pogdorica (Dolac too dangerous)
- Gate Unlocked: work done on Eastern part of FRY, and Southern Italy, for Deep Strike profiles. ReadMe says more about it.
- ReadMe campaign info updated regarding additions to Gate Unlocked
- Campaign triggers files fixed - they should now be winnable.
- Topgun cameras modified for F16 block 40,42,50,52 and Mirage 2000 D, to fit more with formation flying (Alt-0)
- Corridors of Death: PAK fixed, Harrier squadron moved to Banja Luka, carrier moved to a "safer" location (away from land!), F18C hardpoints fixed
- For the whole mod:
Adjusted aircraft capabilites to load weapons: for F16, no JSOW, no JDAM, no rack for AGM-65 (max 1 per hardpoint)
Block 50/52 can take SDB. They are primarily SEAD/DEAD/AA
Block 42 are dedicated attack fighters; they can take GBU-38 and more advanced LGB. They can't equip with AGM-88
F18C/D have limitations of the same kind
The other aircrafts have no limitation at all
- Added 9999th C-130 squadron in each campaign not "Set on HQ" for 3D dedicated server
- Adjusted campaign supplies for main sides
- Corridors of Death: AA defense revised. Should be more radar SAMs popping as the insurgents manage to have them working
- Corridors of Death: Fixed weird package 1 (BARCAP mission) over Italy right from the beginning
- King of the Hill: AWACS squadron moved to Casale Airbase (or no flight fragged)
- Added Gate unlocked campaign. Carrier is available from campaign start for now. I wish to make it a reliable reinforcement later.
Link to download for 1.20:
And little update from 1.10 if you already have it: