Salle centrale dédiée à DCS World et ses modules -Questions, addon et support

Topic author
FGhouse
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Guide d'optimisation de DCS 2.5 au 05/05/2018

Message par FGhouse »

Messieurs, dames,

Voici un petit guide trouvé sur le forum ED afin de régler ou optimiser DCS en fonction de vos besoins, et surtout de votre config.

Créateur du guide: D.Va, c'est son premier post sur le forum ED, surement un développeur qui nous veut du bien en se cachant derrière un pseudo. :notworthy

En bas de citation, vous trouverez un lien pour DL sous format pdf.

Pour la traduction, Azrayen tu fais ça si bien ! ;)
Hey, DCS 2.5 is here and here’s my DCS 2.5 Optimisation Guide to go with it!
I’m playing in 1080p with a 5-year-old computer and a cheap 1060 graphics card added recently. However, I can amazingly max out almost all options while maintaining 30-60 FPS in DCS 2.5! Keyword “ASAP”, I’ve created a guide, so anyone can play the simulation while at peak performance, without worrying about endlessly experimenting with all options. I have already benchmarked and optimised all options. The aim was to give players a choice of 100%, 50%, 40%, or 30% performance, which on my own machine corresponds to approximately 120 FPS, 60 FPS, 45 FPS, and 35 FPS.
Disclaimer: the guide should apply generally to all systems but was designed in 1920x1080 60 Hz.

Step 1: MINIMUM ALTERNATIVE.
Start by setting all options according to this:
Textures HIGH
Terrain Textures HIGH
Civ. Traffic HIGH
Water HIGH
Visib. Range LOW
Heat Blur HIGH
Shadows OFF
Resolution PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Aspect Ratio PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Monitors PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Res. of Cockpit Displays 1024 EVERY FRAME
MSAA OFF
Depth of Field OFF
Lens Effects DIRT+FLARE
HDR OFF
Deferred Shading ON
Clutter/Grass 1500
Trees Visibility 100%
Preload Radius 100
Chimney Smoke Density 0
Gamma 2
Anisotropic Filtering X16
Terrain Object Shadows OFF
Global Cockpit Illumination ON
Disable Aero Interface OFF
Vsync OFF
Full Screen OFF
Scale GUI OFF

Step 2. THE ALTERNATIVES.
Choose one of the alternatives! Here you get to choose one, two, all three, or none of the three options in DCS 2.5 that strongly affect performance: anti-aliasing, shadows, and visibility range. Choose any one for 50% performance, any two for 40% performance, all three for 30% performance, or none, maintaining the 100% performance Minimum alternative. Hopefully, this abstraction makes your graphics choices easier!

Minimum:
MSAA: OFF
Shadows: OFF
Terrain Object Shadows: OFF
Visib. Range: LOW
Maximum:
MSAA: X8
Shadows: HIGH
Terrain Object Shadows: DEFAULT
Visib. Range: EXTREME
Anti-aliasing:
Terrain Object Shadows: FLAT
Anti-aliasing & Shadows:
Shadows:
MSAA: X2
Shadows & Visibility Range:
Visibility Range:
Anti-aliasing & Visibility Range:

Step 3. CUSTOMISATION GUIDE.
In any of the alternatives above, you can increase or decrease the options according to this. Percentages are cumulative changes in performance, so increasing from MSAA X0 to MSAA X2 decreases performance by 25% and increasing from MSAA X2 to MSAA X4 decreases performance by 25%, for a total change of -50% performance with MSAA X4 compared with MSAA X0.
My personal recommendation is to fly over central Vegas and increase your options until you have a minimum of 30 FPS under any circumstance: flying with lower than 30 FPS is uncomfortable. In any other situation than graphically intensive central Vegas, your FPS will be higher than that. I personally fly with the Anti-aliasing & Shadows alternative, which gives me a min of 30 FPS over Central Vegas.

Also, you can download this in PDF format:
https://ufile.io/e4mrl

terence44
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Re: Guide d'optimisation de DCS 2.5 au 05/05/2018

Message par terence44 »

Merci bien pour le partage !

Mad_44
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par Mad_44 »

Merci , je vais essayer de comprendre tout cela
pentium I5-10600K 4.1 GHZ, Nvidia RTX 3070, 64Go Mémoire PC Ballistix BL16G30C15U4B, W11, warthog, TPR, Winwing MIP+take off panel+combat ready, trackIR4+clippro, MSI 31,5"

Ghost_Dragon03
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par Ghost_Dragon03 »

Il a fait une nouvelle version
Update 09-02-2017: I’ve completely re-written the entire guide!
My guide is designed to be as aerodynamic as possible, omitting details. Also check out other guides:
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=202092 (Sideslip's guide for 4K users, with a lot of screenshots and details)
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=200906 (Snacko's guide, with tweaks outside of DCS that may or may not work according to specification)
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=201196 (anti-aliasing guide by Repsol2k)

Hey, DCS 2.5 is here and here’s my DCS 2.5 Optimisation Guide to go with it!

My 5-year-old computer with a 1060 graphics card runs DCS 2.5 with almost all options at maximum while maintaining an absolute minimum 30 FPS. The aim with this guide is to give you a choice of 100%, 60%, 40%, or 20% performance, which corresponds to 150 FPS, 90 FPS, 60 FPS, or 30 FPS on my own 1920x1200 machine (a 10% margin in 1920x1080). I fly the Warthog over Vegas in my performance benchmarks as I believe it is one of the most graphically cumbersome scenarios in DCS. I’ve optimised all options and created four presets. Simply set all options to the Minimum preset first and upgrade to the Low, Medium, or High preset, depending on what performance you want.
Download this guide as a PDF here:
https://ufile.io/7r3ot

Minimum preset: (100% performance: 167 FPS in 1920x1080, 150 FPS in 1920x1020)
Textures HIGH
Terrain Textures HIGH
Civ. Traffic LOW
Water LOW
Visib. Range LOW
Heat Blur OFF
Shadows OFF
Resolution PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Aspect Ratio PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Monitors PERSONAL PREFERENCE
Res. of Cockpit Displays 1024 EVERY FRAME
MSAA OFF
Depth of Field OFF
Lens Effects DIRT
HDR OFF
Deferred Shading ON
Clutter/Grass 750
Trees Visibility 100%
Preload Radius 100
Chimney Smoke Density PERSONAL PREFERENCE (Recommended: 0)
Gamma PERSONAL PREFERENCE (Recommended: 2)
Anisotropic Filtering OFF
Terrain Object Shadows OFF
Global Cockpit Illumination OFF
Disable Aero Interface PERSONAL PREFERENCE (Recommended: OFF)
Vsync OFF
Full Screen ON
Scale GUI PERSONAL PREFERENCE (Recommended: OFF)

Low Preset: (60% performance: 100 FPS in 1920x1080, 90 FPS in 1920x1020)
Minimum preset with the following changes:
Civ. Traffic HIGH
Heat Blur HIGH
Shadows FLAT ONLY
Lens Effects DIRT+FLARE
Clutter/Grass 1500
Anisotropic Filtering X2
Terrain Object Shadows FLAT

Medium preset: (40% performance: 67 FPS in 1920x1080, 60 FPS in 1920x1020)
Water HIGH
Visib. Range HIGH
Shadows HIGH

High preset: (27% performance: 44 FPS in 1920x1080, 40 FPS in 1920x1020)
Water HIGH
Visib. Range EXTREME
Shadows HIGH
MSAA X8
Anisotropic Filtering X4

Customisation Guide (for advanced players):

A few points:
  • The same ideas should apply to 4K/VR users in general, but 4K users won't want excessive anti-aliasing and VR users will want higher framerates.
  • Players with a 1050, 960, 770, or equivalent cards with only 2GB VRAM may run out of VRAM in 1920x1020, which is something I've had difficulties benchmarking, but Textures, Terrain Textures, MSAA, Shadows, and Visib. Range are the options that you can probably decrease to minimize VRAM usage. I'm playing with 3GB VRAM and it works perfectly fine with 1.8-2.8GB VRAM depending on options.
  • I haven't fully benchmarked Caucasus or Normandy yet.
  • I haven't benchmarked action, with explosions and stuff.
  • I haven't fully benchmarked Res. of Cockpit Displays and Heat Blur yet.
  • I haven't fully benchmarked all minor options for the Low/Medium recommendations yet.
  • I haven't experimented with 3rd party anti-aliasing methods yet.
  • Activating MSAA X8 currently only activates MSAA X4 because of a glitch.
  • Deferred Shading should always be ON, I recommend. If it's OFF, all data in this guide becomes very wildly inaccurate. I also recommend a Gamma of 2.0, but that depends on the brightness of your monitor. How to get the right brightness? If you have an iPhone, turn the volume off, then increase it again with the button four times bringing it to 25% (4/16), then enter the control centre and use the volume bar as a reference to set the brightness to 25% and hold it out in front of your monitor. Match the monitor brightness of white on white. This will be about the same brightness that is commonly recommended for office environments around the world and with that brightness, Gamma 2.0 looks just about right.
  • Vsync is best enforced from outside of DCS.
Je vole sur A10CII au 06th MHR (Multirole Helicopter Regiment ) - discord https://discord.gg/bzDJvQrnTQ

Avant j'étais sur des hélicos UH-1H / KA-50 / AH-64D maintenant je suis leur ange gardien en A10CII

Topic author
FGhouse
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Message par FGhouse »

Merci

Ghost_Dragon03
Pilote Philanthrope
Pilote Philanthrope

Message par Ghost_Dragon03 »

De rien

Je trouve son deuxième guide plus facile a lire et son approche meilleure, en tous cas pour moi ayant une config moyenne ça marche super bien, avec quelques ajustement perso bien sur
Je vole sur A10CII au 06th MHR (Multirole Helicopter Regiment ) - discord https://discord.gg/bzDJvQrnTQ

Avant j'étais sur des hélicos UH-1H / KA-50 / AH-64D maintenant je suis leur ange gardien en A10CII
Répondre

Revenir à « DCS World : Salle principale »