Pré-commande - Foire aux questions.

Salle dédiée à la série des Batlle of :
Stalingrad (BOS) Moscou (BOM), Kuban (BOK)

Topic author
Rodolphe
Pilote Confirmé
Pilote Confirmé

Pré-commande - Foire aux questions.

Message par Rodolphe »

Zak
Community manager
Posted Today, 10:44

How long will it be available?
•Pre-order (the Founder program) will be open till the begining of the early access period.

What do I start with?
•Your personal account at il2sturmovik.com / il2sturmovik.ru, or just a forum account.

Where can pre-order be purchased?
•Only on official resources of 1C Game Studios: il2sturmovik.com and il2sturmovik.ru

Prices:
•Prices are common for all regions.
•Pre-order prices and release prices may be different.

How to buy it:
•Banking cards and PayPal are accepted without any specific restrictions.

What if something is wrong with payment?
•If you encounter any issues with the payment, please, contact our customer support by email to support@1cgs.net. Practically everything that can possibly go wrong is that your payment may not be authorized by the service you used, and such things happen really rarely.

When will I get what I paid for?
•Early access period start in autumn 2013 - for premium Founders, and in winter - for standard Founders.
•All details about the early access will be announced several days prior to the start of early access

Can I pre-order a boxed edition?
•We are working on it, and we'll probably offer such edition. All details will follow.

Can I upgrade Standard edition to Premium editiom?
•Yes, you can do so by sending the corresponding request to support@1cgs.net. It is only possible for Founders.

When do I have to activate the key?
•There're no time limits. We only track when you bought it, not when got it activated - you're still a Founder. Don't forget to activate it to be invited to early access.

What planes do I get?
•Standard edition - 8 planes; Premium edition - 10 planes on release day.
•La-5 and Fw 190 A-3 will only be available to Premium edition owners. If you have Standard edition you'll be able to buy them separately after the release in spring 2014.
•Not all planes announced for release will be available during early access period.

What are special Founder program features ?
•Pre-order before September 1st - field modification with ShKAS machune gun for IL-2 (not exclusive) and a unique skinf for IL-2
•Pre-order before October 1st - unique skins for LaGG-3 and Bf 109 F-4
•Pre-order before the early access - exclusive R7 field modification with 220m gunpods for Bf 109 F-4 (exclusieness may be temporary - under consideration)

What are minimal system recomendations?
To understand if your PC can handle IL-2: BOS we recommend using Rise of Flight as your benchmark - the recommended system requirements for Rise of Flight are found below.
Rise of Flight is available for free and you can download and play by going to the following link - http://riseofflight.com/tryrof/en.
We recommend these system requirements as the minimum specs for IL-2: BOS.

•Windows® XP (SP2) / Vista (SP1) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
•CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Quad 2.6 GHz+ or Intel® Core™ i5/i7 2.6 GHz+
•GPU: 1024 Mb+, GeForce GTX 260+/Radeon HD5850+
•RAM: 4 Gb+
•Sound: DirectX 9.0c/11 compatible
•Free Hard Drive space: 10 Gb+
•Internet Connection Required for Registration, Career Mode, Multiplayer and Statistics Tracking. 256 Kb/s for single-player and 1 Mb/s for multiplayer.

_12F_Corsair
WSO Co-pilote
WSO Co-pilote

Re: Pré-commande - Foire aux questions.

Message par _12F_Corsair »

exclusive R7 field modification with 220m gunpods for Bf 109 F-4
OMG!!!! J'ai eu raison de préco! lol lol
Répondre

Revenir à « IL-2 Great Battles (Stalingrad, Moscow, Kuban...) »