Channels Radio --> utilisation en Vol

Falcon 4.0 BMS

Topic author
Jallie
Légende volante
Légende volante

Channels Radio --> utilisation en Vol

Message par Jallie »

à ma question: qui fait quoi sur frugal...

car je trouve que si c'est dans Falcon...on pourrait essayer de l'utiliser ;)

-->
Originally Posted by Jallie
in falcon-AF
do you stay in the default position??
or
Do you switch radio channel during the flight ??

During navigation I usually keep the radio in the default position (Package/Guard) in order to get the best possible Situation Awareness of what's going on around me. Some people switch the channel from Guard to Proximity (within 40nm) but I've noticed that some comms of interests to your flight may be broadcast further than that (e.g. some friendlies are engaging enemy a/c in your target area)...

When I'm flying as a leader with a human wingman, usually right before an attack or A-A engagement if AI comms from other flights are too frequent, I give order to switch the radio from Guard to off and turn Package to Flight. During an attack or A-A engagement, comms between a/c is fundamental and I want to avoid any external AI comms useless for that specific situation that would impair our Skype or TS comms. Keeping one FILTER to FLIGHT still allows us to hear the AWACS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ears
However,
Did you guys see the info you get during Campaign once? Sometimes the briefing says "Contact SAR on Channel 1" or "Contact Tanker on Channel 3".
What do they mean by that??

It seems Falcon has only the FILTERS (TOWER, PACKAGE, FLIGHT, etc...) functioning. IMO, frequencies are those that can be accessed through COM1 and COM2 and which can be cycled through from 1 to 7 (or 8). The main point here is that as you are tuned on a specific frequency, the filters simply filter up incoming messages...

To tell you the truth, I have never run any extensive testing but if things work properly, by changing those frequencies in the COM1 and COM2 you should not be able to hear other packages comms (e.g. other packages engaging enemy aircrafts) which are on a different channel/frequency. But I'm afraid that's not implemented since if you change those frequencies in COM1 and COM2 you still hear every comms as before. IMO, if things worked properly, in order to contact the SAR, you should change the frequency to channel 3 in COM1 and COM2 and then contact SAR...
        AMD 3700 X - DDR4 32GB 3400 ghz - RTX 3080 ti   -  SoundBlaster Omni 5.1   
 VR PIMAX  Crystal   Chassis JCL-V2  bi-Simu + Simshakers x4 AURA .
      simflight -->  VKB Gunfighter-Pro  + Saitek throtle + rudder VKB MK-IV + Cougar FCC + Winwing TQS
        simrace -->  Volant Fanatec DD1 + pédalier HPP (JVB)  + Boutons box ( DsD + Saitek box  )

Topic author
Jallie
Légende volante
Légende volante

Message par Jallie »

la bonne utilisation des channel radio en vol...nous permattra de rester concentré...et de na pas TOUT entendre leur des run d'attaque .

On va mettre cela en pratique .
      simflight -->  VKB Gunfighter-Pro  + Saitek throtle + rudder VKB MK-IV + Cougar FCC + Winwing TQS
        simrace -->  Volant Fanatec DD1 + pédalier HPP (JVB)  + Boutons box ( DsD + Saitek box  )

Tuna
Mécano au sol
Mécano au sol

Message par Tuna »

Cool ! Ca va augmenter l'immersion.

Topic author
Jallie
Légende volante
Légende volante

Message par Jallie »

regardez votre Email ! ! !
le pics des comms en cours ;)
et
+++

Répondre

Revenir à « FFW 08 - Dragons »