Stalingrad (BOS) Moscou (BOM), Kuban (BOK)
De bien belles choses dans ce patch qui est plus qu'un correctif de bugs
https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/12 ... ent-606652
1. Landing secondary task is counted correctly;
2. Airfield name is correctly listed in the new day message text;
3. A player will be executed for firing at allies;
4. A rare issue that could happen during starting a mission without a player has been fixed;
5. Several similar awards awarded simultaneously (for example, monetary bonuses) show up correctly;
6. Iron сross 1st class, Honor Goblet and German cross in gold are awarded correctly;
7. Wound badges are awarded correctly;
8. Second and subsequent awarding of The Order of the Red Banner has been corrected;
9. Order of the Patriotic War of the 1st degree is awarded correctly;
10. Honorary medals given for the completion of battles are awarded correctly;
11. Pilot names in the mission briefing are shown in the chosen language;
12. Miscellaneous data in the mission briefing is shown in the metric or imperial system depending on what is selected in the game options;
13. Monetary bonuses for the number of combat sorties are awarded correctly;
14. The layout of some newspaper issues has been corrected;
15. Career re-entering problem in a day of regiment relocation was fixed;
16. Missed new airfield name in a day of relocation was fixed;
17. A missing image was added to regiment change event;
18. An additional message added after the successful landing at home airfield in the river crossing attack mission type, landing secondary task is counted in the statistics;
19. AI planes use correct paint scheme depending on the season (Summer or Winter);
20. Aircraft modifications become available in historically accurate timeframes:
- MiG-3: 20mm SHVAK cannons since June 1942;
- La-5 series 8: M-82F engine and faceted canopy since March 1943;
- Bf 109 G2: transparent armored headrest since November 1942;
- Ju-87D: Bk-3,7 cannons since March 1943;
- Hs 129: MK-103 gun since July 1943.
21. Problematic take-off from some airfields (Tushino, Dvoyevka, etc.) has been addressed;
22. Other squadron fighters won't appear on the same runway with players flight and collide with it;
23. AI controlled MC.202 on the Moscow map and Fw-190A-3 on the Stalingrad map won't appear anymore since they weren't there historically (these planes are only accessible to the player);
24. The types of aircraft in the AI groups have been adjusted according to historical data;
25. IL-2 mod.1943rd year now uses a two-color version of camouflage (green-black) until August 1943 and the new three-color camouflage at the beginning of August and later;
26. The bridge in the river crossing attack mission in the vicinity of Sukhanovsky (map coordinates 0817-7) correctly show as destroyed;
27. AI won't try to land at the enemy (players) territory;
28. 'Enemy ferry attack mission' has been renamed to 'Enemy river crossing attack';
29. AI dive bombers (Ju-87) will always correctly attack their target instead of circling above it;
30. AI planes won't collide with the trees at the Kalinin airfield;
31. 'Rare' and 'medium' Career object intensity settings will result in better performance;
32. Enemy bomber groups won't fly during overcast weather;
33. During the ground troops cover missions the player's flight will continue to attack nearby enemy aircraft after completion of the mission task;
34. In ground attack missions you won't sometimes get the mission successful message while flying to the target;
35. Pe-2 in the battle of Kuban are equipped with VUB-1 turret mod by default, representing 110+ series of the aircraft;
36. Player now is assigned to missions more frequently while playing in transport regiments;
37. Custom skins can be assigned to the player aircraft and his unit if the player is the unit commander.
38. Clients no longer disconnect from a server when a new mission is being loaded;
39. Server host now sees shooting turrets of other players correctly;
40. Player's ban time setting works correctly;
41. Coop: mission timer setting added;
42. Coop: quorum setting added (the minimal amount of players required to start the mission);
43. Game servers list is sorted correctly;
44. Game servers list includes mission file name;
45. Game servers list blocks attempts to connect to a restarting server;
46. Zero ping color corrected in the game servers list;
47. You can vote to ban a player who does not occupy an airplane (spectator);
48. Multiplayer mission loading screen has been corrected;
49. Mission log now contains additional parameters used by custom statistics systems;
50. Difficulty settings edit in SDS config managing dialog has been fixed in DServer tool;
51. Added a system of external GUI dialogs that can be connected to a mission and interacted in it;
52. Description and position of a task on the map updates correctly;
53. Opening the map or changing its scale made smoother;
54. The password for the game is stored more securely if you choose the 'remember password' option;
55. Spotter areas on the mission map are shown correctly;
56. MCU_Icon text displays on the mission map correctly even if there is no icon image selected;
57. Some GUI screens open faster;
58. Fixed the focus of the zoom in the cursor on the game map;
59. Fixed speed zoom on the map "Flight log";
60. The game won't hang at the end of a single mission when autoplay.cfg config file is in use;
61. Music won't play when the mission ends if it is disabled;
62. Fixed a rare problem when the Accept button in joystick re-mapping dialog didn't work;
63. "0m" tooltips were removed in Quick Mission;
64. A-20B exhaust flames corrected;
65. P-39L-1 machine gun reload handles correctly disappear if you choose to remove the machine guns;
66. A-20B bomber in the distance is visible correctly;
67. Smoke generator positions on P-39L-1 and Yak-7B aircraft were corrected;
68. 'Ghost canopy' has been removed from A-20B fragments;
69. Spent cartridges are ejected from a correct location of P-39L-1;
70. Radio compass on P-39L-1 and A-20B functions correctly;
71. La-5 maximum G load has been corrected;
72. La-5 motor properties at altitude have been slightly corrected;
73. A fire on Ju-88 won't remain in the air if its wing is detached;
74. Bendix radio compass switches positions were fixed on A-20B;
75. A-20B airplane engine start problem in Expert difficulty was fixed;
76. Forest LOD boundary has been made less apparent on some maps;
77. Spring, Summer and Autumn seasons roads have been improved visually;
78. Asynchronous terrain caching system has been improved, resulting in less noticeable terrain loading;
79. Login procedure has been optimized, halving the time required;
80. Selecting the aircraft modifications in the mission editor works correctly;
81. A dark bar in the center of the image in HTC Vive that some users could see has been removed (that was a performance optimization);
82. 'Warped edges' issue in PiMax 4K has been eliminated (minimized);
83. TrackIr roll axis problem was fixed;
84. Formation movement of ships and ground vehicles in the User Formation mode has been improved (especially when turning);
85. "10 Days of Autumn" Campaign - map frontlines were fixed;
86. "10 Days of Autumn" Campaign - map route color was changed and the secondary objectives were hidden.
Je suis sur le pointde prendre un des battle of..
Je me demande lequel prendre.j'hesite entre stalingrad et kuban sachant que je ne joue quasiment que en multi.
Est ce que les mise a jour graphique concerne uniquement kuban ou s'applique t'elle au version stalingrad et Moscou?
Sérieux faut qu'ils fassent un truc là !
De tous ceux qui n'ont rien à dire, les plus agréables sont ceux qui se taisent. (Coluche)
Cela devrait aller mieux demain...
PS: @ Voss: Je me suis permis de modifier ton poste principal afin de coller à l'actualité.
Pimax 8KX, Hotas Warthog, palonnier MFG.
Au cas ou le soucis serait encore présent pour certain, videz votre dossier Update, et relancer le launcher.
Cela devrait résoudre le problème.
Edit: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/36 ... ent-607411
Faucon a écrit :Mais quel sera le premier avion de Bodenplatte à sortir...
Je crois qu'on a la réponse Le Spitfire semble prendre la tête du classement non, avec un énième 109 ?
J'ai tellement hâte de voir le P-47 !!!
Au fait, savez vous si ce sera un Razorback ou un Bubbletop ?
La liste des fix par sneaksie:Arsenal53 a écrit :on vient de passer a une version 3.002c petite maj de 150mb
sais pas ce que ça contenait mais depuis cette 3.002 j'avais des plantages en me connectant en multiplayer que je n'avais jamais eu, eh bien ça n'a rien amélioré du tout!
https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/36 ... ent-610778