Vidéo de familiarisation de Requiem:voltigeur a écrit : C : collettore = Collecteur
B: benzina = Essence
O: olio = Huile
A: acqua = Eau
S: Sinistro = Gauche
D: Destra = Droite
Indicated stall speed in flight configuration: 151..166 km/h
Indicated stall speed in takeoff/landing configuration: 139..152 km/h
Dive speed limit: 850 km/h
Maximum load factor: 14.8 G
Stall angle of attack in flight configuration: 19.6 °
Stall angle of attack in landing configuration: 17.4 °
Maximum true air speed at sea level, engine mode - Combat: 500 km/h
Maximum true air speed at 2000 m, engine mode - Combat: 543 km/h
Maximum true air speed at 5000 m, engine mode - Combat: 604 km/h
Service ceiling: 11300 m
Climb rate at sea level: 17.3 m/s
Climb rate at 3000 m: 15.1 m/s
Climb rate at 6000 m: 10.6 m/s
Maximum performance turn at sea level: 22.6 s, at 270 km/h IAS.
Maximum performance turn at 3000 m: 28.2 s, at 270 km/h IAS.
Flight endurance at 3000 m: 2.2 h, at 350 km/h IAS.
Takeoff speed: 160..190 km/h
Glideslope speed: 190..200 km/h
Landing speed: 140..150 km/h
Landing angle: 13.9 °
Note 1: the data provided is for international standard atmosphere (ISA).
Note 2: flight performance ranges are given for possible aircraft mass ranges.
Note 3: maximum speeds, climb rates and turn times are given for standard aircraft mass.
Note 4: climb rates are given for Combat power, turn times are given for Boosted power.
Maximum power in Boosted mode at sea level: 1175 HP
Maximum power in Combat mode at sea level: 1050 HP
Maximum power in Combat mode at 3700 m: 1100 HP
Nominal (unlimited time): 2200 RPM, 1.23 ata
Combat power (up to 5 minutes): 2400 RPM, 1.35 ata
Boosted power (up to 1 minute): 2500 RPM, 1.45 ata
Water rated temperature in engine intake: 70..80 °C
Water rated temperature in engine output: 94 °C
Water maximum temperature in engine output: 100 °C
Oil rated temperature in engine intake: 60..75 °C
Oil maximum temperature in engine intake: 85 °C
Oil rated temperature in engine output: 90..100 °C
Oil maximum temperature in engine output: 110 °C
Supercharger gear shift altitude: fluid coupling
Empty weight: 2448 kg
Minimum weight (no ammo, 10% fuel): 2622 kg
Standard weight: 2967 kg
Maximum takeoff weight: 3197 kg
Fuel load: 307 kg / 430 l
Useful load: 749 kg
2 x 12.7mm machine gun "Breda SAFAT 12.7", 400 rounds, 700 rounds per minute, synchronized
2 x 7.7mm machine gun "Breda SAFAT 7.7", 500 rounds, 900 rounds per minute, wing-mounted (modification)
2 x 20mm gun "MG 151/20", 135 rounds, 700 rounds per minute, wing-mounted (modification)
2 x 50 kg general purpose bombs "50-T"
2 x 100 kg general purpose bombs "100-T"
Length: 8.85 m
Wingspan: 10.58 m
Wing surface: 16.8 m^2
Combat debut: June 1942
Additional airplane configurations list:
Breda SAFAT 7.7mm wing-mounted machineguns with 500 rounds per each
Additional mass: 49 kg
Ammunition mass: 24 kg
Guns mass: 25 kg
Estimated speed loss: 0 km/h
MG 151/20 20mm guns in wing-mounted gun pods with 135 rounds per each
Additional mass: 212 kg
Ammunition mass: 55 kg
Guns mass: 157 kg
Estimated speed loss: 15 km/h
2 x 55 kg General Purpose Bombs 50-T
Additional mass: 130 kg
Ammunition mass: 110 kg
Racks mass: 20 kg
Estimated speed loss before drop: 14 km/h
Estimated speed loss after drop: 7 km/h
100 kg General Purpose Bomb 100-T
Additional mass: 220 kg
Ammunition mass: 200 kg
Racks mass: 20 kg
Estimated speed loss before drop: 20 km/h
Estimated speed loss after drop: 7 km/h
Additional pilot protection: armoured triplex wind screen
Additional mass: 10 kg
Estimated speed loss: 0 km/h
- Throttle lever is inverted: backward = full throttle, forward = idle throttle.
- Engine is equipped with automatic mixture control system and supercharger with fluid coupling which does not requiring manual control.
- Engine RPM has an automatic governor with two fixed modes: 2200 RPM - normal mode, 2400 RPM - boosted mode. Also, it is possible to turn off the governor and control the propeller pitch manually by mechanical actuator.
- Water and oil radiator shutter control is manual.
- Airplane has no flight-control trimmers. Airplane is equipped with bendable trim tabs that can be set pre-flight by ground personnel.
- Airplane has asymmetric half-wings for roll-compensation: the left one is 20 cm longer than right one.
- Airplane has a manually controlled horizontal stabilizer. It should be set to neutral before takeoff and landing. Also, it may be used to trim the flight stick during the flight. In a deep dive the stabilizer should be set so that the pilot must push the flight stick forward to maintain the dive angle.
- Landing flaps have a hydraulic actuator and they can be extended to any angle up to 45°. The flap system includes a "pneumatic spring" which allows flaps to be pressed upwards by airflow at airspeed more than 200 km/h.
- Airplane has a manual tail wheel lock. Wheel should be locked when taxiing straight for a long distance and before takeoff and landing.
- Airplane has differential pneumatic wheel brakes with shared control lever. This means that if the brake lever is held and the rudder pedal the opposite wheel brake is gradually released causing the plane to swing to one side or the other.
- Airplane has a fuel gauge which indicates only the front fuel tank level.
- The design of the cockpit canopy does not allow it to be opened during flight. The canopy should be closed before takeoff to prevent damage. The canopy has an emergency release system for bailouts.
- The control system of wing-mounted bomb racks only allows the dropping of bombs one by one.
- The gunsight has a sliding sun-filter. There is also a back-up folding mechanical sight which can be used if main sight is damaged.
"And the iconic Р-40 E-1 and MC.202 Series VIII aircraft are going to be offered as Premium planes. Remember that our Premium Planes are an opportunity for us to build interesting and popular aircraft that had a presence on the Eastern Front, but not necessarily a regular combatant"
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168 ... /?p=231317
Zak a écrit :The plane’s going to be pretty interesting, with it’s specific advantages and drawbacks. Both are full of controversies. Macchi combines rather moderate external dimensions of Messerschmitts and robustness of Fockewulf, aerodynamically clean centerbody but powered by an outmoded Alfa Romeo RA1000 engine...
Still, this aircraft will definitely have its fans, and not exclusively Italians. Primarily because Macchi has a tough framework boasting an all-metal construction (except the rudders) of the airframe and two-spar wings. If Bf 109s are known for their asymmetrical rudder profile, the Macchi’s peculiarity is asymmetrical wing panels: left wing is 20 cm longer than the right one. Those wings don’t have slats. Landing gear is generally similar to the one on FW 190, it’s quite wide and serviceable. There’s a stabilizer on the elevation rudder, and no trimmers on other surfaces.
Overall approach to the framework design seemed a bit surprising to me: on the one hand the aircraft is aerodynamically clean and correct, on the other hand both of its radiator cowlings look raw and ill-placed. Apertures in the canopy behind pilot’s seat are another questionable decision - both from aerodynamics and pilot’s comfort points of view.
Speaking of flying MC.202 I’d say that there’s going to be very few surprises to Messerschmitt fans. The engine is an export version of DB601Aa that was also used on earlier Bf 109 models. But unlike other Bf 109s in our game, this one doesn’t have a good old automated constant-speed unit. Macchi’s CSU only has two basic positions: 2200 and 2400 rpm. All other modes are up to the pilot to set up and maintain by controlling prop pitch manually. Water and oil radiator controls are manual as well.
In a word, just wait for this bird to appear in the game to test in out personally. And keep in mind - Macchi’s throttle is inverted
Zak a écrit : Speaking of the plane itself we can’t but share some of our observations, especially these five particularly interesting ones:
Macchi is quite a well armed plane. It’s to high caliber machine guns are surely effective especially for taking down enemy fighters;
A very good dive speed. The reference documents confirm that during flight tests the aircraft reached 765 km/h with no problem at all. This presumes that you can run this bird as fast as 850 km/h or even faster.
Surprisingly its G-limit according to the original docs is 15.6;
Impressive differences between specific planes within the same model and production series;
Quite peculiar construction features such as: different wing size, reversed throttle controls, a designated marker drawn directly on the sight reflector and a fold-out metal back sight to be used with it, etc..
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/176 ... pit-guide/LukeFF a écrit : Some more precise info on the engine operating limits:
Max power: 2200 rpm at 1.42 ata, 5 minute limit
Combat power: 2200 rpm at 1.38 ata, 30-minute limit
Max continuous power: 2200 rpm at 1.28 ata
Engine boost: effective above 3000 meters, 10-minute limit
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 478975.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 478979.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 478985.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 478990.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 144308.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 144313.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 144318.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 945335.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 945337.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 945339.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 945341.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/uploads/m ... 945343.jpg[/thumbnail]
[thumbnail]http://sandgelb.de/hires_images/805_mc202cp.jpg[/thumbnail] (Pas BoS)
http://www.warfiles.org/BoS/Manuale_Ist ... _C-202.pdf (24 Mo) A titre indicatif
http://www.warfiles.org/BoS/Macchi_C-20 ... aSerie.pdf (39 Mo) A titre indicatif
- Topics d'intérêt:
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/155 ... iscussion/
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/135 ... hi-202205/
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/145 ... es-needed/
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/173 ... ect-mc202/
http://italie1935-45.com/regio-esercito ... 02-folgore
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168 ... ntry277066